Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 16

ok, when candling Franklin today, it was kind of hard to find him. You can't really see him well in these pictures. he looks like a dark squiggly line shape. See? I'm gonna choose not to be worried right now. This is just another day of development. I know I've felt like a dark squiggle on some days myself.


on a brighter note, i have pond pictures. I didn't really do much today to it. I just covered the outer lining of the tarp with leftover dirt. It looks a little murky right now because I had just added some gravel before I took this picture. (I was running out of daylight..) I don't want to use a filter because I have no way to power it from that far away from the house. I still need some aquatic plants and some fish to add to the pond so I can have an ecosystem out there but I'll try and get to that tomorrow or the next day. If you have any suggestions on where in the DFW area I can get some of these items for a cheap price, I would REALLY appreciate it. Hopefully it should be done before Tuesday. i got to go back to school then. I really enjoyed building this pond so far. i think I'll try and make a few more if this one goes well. :-)
I hope Franklin will like it. I wonder how old he has to be before i introduce him to it.

Goodnight Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment