Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 3

Alright, day three went on with no problem. Temp is normal, humidity is at 53 which means it is rising. I would like it to get around 55 but i can live with anything 50-55. I'm not picky. today I thought a lot about why I was doing this. However lame this might sounds, I really like this new feeling of purpose. I'm doing something to help another living creature without expecting anything in return. I'm sad that I can't tell my mother about this new revelation. She and I are really close and it's not easy from me to hide something from her. I just can't not help this egg. He had no one and now he has Me and Katrina. I know that when the day comes that i have to tell my mother about what I've been keeping in the closet, I will regret hiding Franklin the egg from her. But what I wont regret is this whole experiment, this adventure, and this opportunity. I love being able to share all this experience with my sister as well.
Good night franklin, I have school in the morning.


(Disclamer: I would just like to thank picnik for giving me the tools to edit this picture so you can see the veins better.)

No comments:

Post a Comment