Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 5

ok, this is soooo awesome!! I just discovered something. thanks to the photo editing tools of picnik.com, i think I can see Franklin!!! ok this first photo is one of the picture I took while candling the egg today. (Day 5)


now this next image i edited alot on picnik.com. i just wanted to be able to enhance the image to see if there was anything i missed when looking at the egg with the naked eye. well looky here what I found.

can you see him? the head and the beak are at the right side of the dark red parts of the egg. I might be just seeing things, but I'm just getting more and more excited about this everyday!!
:-)

Goodnight Franklin!! I can't see you now!!

1 comment:

  1. Amber (drafthorse39)May 18, 2010 at 10:34 PM

    That is just awesome the way it looks edited! Good luck to you and Franklin!

    ReplyDelete