Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 2

Today was the day I was REALLY worried on if little Eggbert would survive. My sister and I had to drive from Kemp to DFW. Now normally I wouldn't worry about driving such a long way but this time we had an extra passenger. I didn't really know what we should use to transport the egg so I had Katrina hold him the whole way. I thought body heat would keep him warm. Well, he seems to be ok. We stopped at petsmart on the way home to pick up the heating lamp, the thermometer, and the hydrometer. Got home in the early afternoon, so mom was still asleep. Katrina and I fixed the incubator in my closet and then announced to the house that we were home. So tonight I took this candled shot around 11. here you can see the air bubble and(if you look closely) some of the veins. (I found a better camera.) After updating you on everything that's been happening, I believe all I can do now is sleep.
Good Night Franklin.

No comments:

Post a Comment